Welcome Message
Welcome All!
I have been really learning quite a bit about the power of this site. What a great way to keep your people informed about what you want them to know, ha ha. Enjoy our family.
I have been really learning quite a bit about the power of this site. What a great way to keep your people informed about what you want them to know, ha ha. Enjoy our family.
About Me
- Joanna Banana
- I'm an artist, an artist starving for the bliss of visual nourishment. ART, great works of art. I seek inspiration to work my craft in all parts of my life.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We loved our visit! Thanks Jo!
You can upload more photos in a post. after you browse for a photo, click on the blue underlined words saying "Add another image". When you do that, another browse button comes up and you go for it again and again. I think it only accepts 5 or so photos at a time to upload.
You'll get it and your blog will be great!
Post a Comment